Crop farmer outfit
|Crop Farmer Outfit|
|Release||3 September 2018 (Update)|
|All prices in Master farmer fragments.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The crop farmer outfit is a Farming outfit that was released with the player-owned farm, and is a component of the master farmer outfit. The blueprints for the master farmer outfit must first be purchased from Granny Potterington at the Farmers' Market for 1,000 beans. The outfit pieces can then be created at an invention workbench at level 80 Farming and level 20 Invention by combining 3,600 master farmer fragments per piece, requiring 18,000 fragments for a full set. Creating each piece yields 1 Invention experience.
The crop farmer outfit can be combined with the animal farmer outfit and tree farmer outfit to make the master farmer outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the crop farmer outfit can only be traded for other parts of the master farmer outfits. They cannot be traded for anything else.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Uses the farmer's outfit's bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank, with Diango, player-owned house, or keepsaked. However, the player must have equipped the farmer's outfit at least once to receive said benefit.
- 5% chance to harvest more hops, herbs, and allotment crops
- Herbs auto-cleaned on harvest
- Planted hop, herb, flower, and allotment patches are auto-watered
- Remote access to Herblore Habitat teleport items (if owned in bank)
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
|Crop farmer hat|
|Crop farmer jacket|
|Crop farmer legwear|
|Crop farmer gloves|
|Crop farmer boots|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 November 2019 (Update):
- Destroying Elite farming outfit pieces no longer describes all of them as master farmer pieces despite not being so.
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- All the new farmer outfit pieces now have a retrieve all option on them, when reclaiming from Diango.
Master farmer outfits