Infinity ethereal outfit
|Infinity ethereal outfit|
|Release||13 October 2014 (Update)|
|Head||Infinity ethereal head|
|Body||Infinity ethereal body|
|Legs||Infinity ethereal legs|
|Hands||Infinity ethereal hands|
|Feet||Infinity ethereal feet|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The infinity ethereal outfit is a Runecrafting outfit that is acquired from combining the Law ethereal, Blood ethereal, and Death ethereal outfits. The outfits can be created by combining 54,000 rune ethereal fragments. Once the infinity ethereal outfit is created, it is impossible to disassemble the combined pieces. Pieces of the outfit will work with any non-combined pieces from other ethereal outfits as long as all other pieces are of the same outfit. Each piece of the Infinity ethereal outfit can be recoloured to Law, Blood, Death, and Infinity.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- 5 daily teleports to the Yellow wizard within the Runespan and back.
- 7% chance to double your runes when siphoning in the Runespan, giving twice as much experience.
- Move between areas in the Runespan for free, but you must still meet the level requirement for any platform.
- 12 rune essence or pure essence can be stored within the Infinity ethereal body.
- 50% chance for your runecrafting pouches to not degrade while runecrafting.
- The ethereal body and legs grant a weight-reducing effect when worn, -9.5 kg and -7.5 kg respectively, since the 3 November 2014 update.
- Uses Master runecrafter robes' bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank, player-owned house, keepsaked, or with Diango. However, the player must have equipped the Master runecrafter robes at least once in order to receive said benefit.
- Uses Wicked robes' effects if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
- The Infinity ethereal head will act as a wicked hood if one is wearing the whole infinity ethereal outfit.
- The infinity ethereal legs will work as the Morytania legs 2 if owned when creating blood runes at the blood altar, since the 10 November 2014 update.
- A chance to save Runecrafting altar teleport tablets upon use if the Morytania legs 3 or 4 are owned.
Should the yellow wizard teleport away as the player is talking, the game will offer a free teleport to the Wizard's new location so the player can finish giving runes. After receiving experience from turning in runes, the player will be offered a free teleport back to where they were before teleporting. One should be cautious before denying a teleport back in favour of a new platform because the player can be teleported to an island that only has transport platforms that the player does not have the level to use and become trapped.
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
|Infinity ethereal head|
|Infinity ethereal body|
|Infinity ethereal legs|
|Infinity ethereal hands|
|Infinity ethereal feet|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 8 February 2021 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with the 'Previous teleport' on the Infinity Ethereal Outfit's set bonus.
- ninja 29 June 2020 (Update):
- Withdrawing essences is now faster.
- Withdrawing runes now prompts the player with an input box where they can use all their charges at once.
- patch 18 February 2019 (Update):
- An issue causing some players to not be able to combine the Death, Law and Blood ethereal leg pieces has been fixed.
- patch 23 January 2017 (Update):
- A spelling error in the tooltip of the ethereal skilling outfit sets has been corrected.
- patch 25 July 2016 (Update):
- Infinity ethereal now correctly gives 5% - if the full Master Runecrafting robes are owned - instead of 4%.
- ninja 7 March 2016 (Update):
- patch 8 December 2014 (Update):
- patch 10 November 2014 (Update):
- Ethereal outfits now provide Morytania legs' Runecrafting benefits, if owned.
- patch 20 October 2014 (Update):
- Ethereal armour will now correctly allow the player to traverse greater conjuration platforms in the Runespan freely.
Rune ethereal outfits