Master farmer outfit
The master farmer outfit is a Farming outfit released with the player-owned farm that is acquired from combining the animal, crop, and tree farmer outfits. The blueprints for the master farmer outfit must first be purchased from Granny Potterington at the Farmers' Market for 1,000 beans. The outfits can then be created at an invention workbench at level 80 Farming and level 20 Invention by combining 54,000 master farmer fragments total. Once the master farmer outfit is created, it is impossible to disassemble the combined pieces, and all leftover fragments are removed. Pieces of the outfit will work with any non-combined pieces from other farmer outfits as long as all other pieces are of the same outfit. Each piece of the master farmer outfit can be recoloured to Animal, Crop, Farmer, and Master.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Uses the farmer's outfit's bonus experience if owned.
- Animals age 7% faster when the player is at the Manor Farm.
- Better chance of positive traits from breeding and checking.
- 10% more beans from Farmers' Market sales.
- 10% chance to harvest more hops, herbs and allotment crops.
- Herbs auto-cleaned on harvest.
- Planted hop, herb, flower and allotment seeds are auto-watered.
- Protection payment discount (-2 to a minimum of 1).
- Can cast Rapid Growth up to twice per patch, per day.
- 10% chance to gain bonus produce when harvesting fruit trees and bushes
- Remote access to:
- ^ The player must have equipped the farmer's outfit at least once in order to receive benefit, even if the set is in the bank, with Diango, in the player-owned house or keepsaked.
- ^ For regular herbs this grants Herblore experience equal to the amount usually granted for cleaning the herb. Vine herbs are also automatically cleaned, but grant no Herblore experience.
- ^ The tooltip lists herbs even though herb patches cannot be watered.
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
|Master farmer hat|
|Master farmer jacket|
|Master farmer legwear|
|Master farmer gloves|
|Master farmer boots|
Update history[edit | edit source]
Master farmer outfits