A female player wearing the Volcanic trapper outfit.
A male player wearing the Volcanic trapper outfit.
The volcanic trapper outfit is an elite skilling outfit for the Hunter skill that is acquired from combining the desert, jungle, and arctic trapper outfits. The blueprints for the volcanic trapper outfit must first be purchased from Irwinsson at the Hunter mark shop for 100 hunter marks. The outfits can then be created at an Invention workbench at level 80 Hunter and level 20 Invention by combining 54,000 trapper fragments total. Once combined, it is impossible to disassemble the combined pieces. Pieces of the outfit will work with any non-combined pieces from other trapper outfits as long as all other pieces are of the same outfit. Each piece of the volcanic trapper outfit can be recoloured to desert, jungle, arctic, and volcanic.
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- If the outfit attempts to re-deploy a trap while the player is standing on another trap, they will get the message 'you can't lay a trap here' and the trap will be lost.
- Wearing the full outfit will provide 1% bonus experience even if the full Hunter's outfit is not owned.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- The Hunter trapper outfit now correctly requires a hunter level to manufacture, rather than a dungeoneering level. Whoops!
- patch 8 July 2019 (Update):
- Chance of auto-deploy/pickup traps from volcanic trapper outfit has increased from 10% to 30%.
- The trapper outfit success chance bonus now works on all hunter creatures.
- patch 28 January 2019 (Update):
- Can now teleport to Crystal Skillchompas, if the player has the quest requisite.