Death ethereal outfit
|death ethereal outfit|
|Release||13 October 2014 (Update)|
|All prices in Rune ethereal fragments.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The death ethereal outfit is a Runecrafting outfit that is acquired from Treasure Hunter. From 18 October 2014 0:00 UTC to 18 October 2014 23:59 UTC and 19 October to 20 October 2014 23:59 UTC, it was possible to obtain the Death ethereal outfit. With the 14 November 2016 update, it can also be obtained from combining rune ethereal fragments at level 80 Runecrafting plus level 20 Invention.
The Death ethereal outfit can be combined with the Law ethereal outfit and Blood ethereal outfit to make the Infinity ethereal outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the Death ethereal outfit can only be traded for other parts of the ethereal outfits. They cannot be traded for anything else.
If any ethereal outfit parts are lost, they may be reclaimed from Diango for free.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Gives the ability to move between areas in the Runespan without rune cost, although you must still meet the requirements for a given type of platform.
- 5% chance to double your runes when siphoning in the Runespan, giving twice as much experience.
- 25% chance for your rune pouches to not degrade while runecrafting.
- The Death ethereal body can store 6 Rune essence or Pure essence.
- Uses Master runecrafter robes' bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house, but not if held by Diango. The set needs to be equipped at least once before storing it in your bank or player-owned house.
- Uses Wicked robes' effects if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
- The Death ethereal head acts as a Wicked hood if owned.
- The Death ethereal legs works as the Morytania legs 2 if owned when creating blood runes at the blood altar and Morytania legs 3 in saving blood altar teleport tablets.
- The ethereal body and legs grant a weight-reducing effect when worn, -9.5 kg and -7.5 kg respectively, since the 3 November 2014 update.
- ^ It does work if the robes are equipped at least once before storing it at Diango but the effect gets reset on logout.
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
|Death ethereal head|
|Death ethereal body|
|Death ethereal legs|
|Death ethereal hands|
|Death ethereal feet|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 29 April 2019 (Update):
- The ethereal outfit pieces are now purchasable for F2P via the trader store.
- patch 23 January 2017 (Update):
- A spelling error in the tooltip of the ethereal skilling outfit sets has been corrected.
- patch 8 December 2014 (Update):
- patch 10 November 2014 (Update):
- Ethereal outfits now provide Morytania legs' Runecrafting benefits, if owned.
- patch 20 October 2014 (Update):
- Ethereal armour will now correctly allow the player to traverse greater conjuration platforms in the Runespan freely.
Rune ethereal outfits