Master archaeologist's outfit
|Master archaeologist's outfit|
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|All prices in chronotes.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The master archaeologist's outfit is an Archaeology elite skilling outfit obtained as a reward from the Archaeology Guild Shop. Buying the pieces from the shop requires completion of the Qualification - Guildmaster achievement. Thus, it requires level 99 Archaeology to obtain and use. Outfit pieces can be purchased for 50,000 chronotes each for a total of 250,000 chronotes. The full outfit has an equivalent cost of 60,500,000 coins. The full set is required to complete the Writings on the Walls mystery.
If lost, the outfit can be retrieved from Diango's Item Retrieval at no cost.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- 1% Archaeology experience boost if no archaeologist's outfit pieces are owned
- 7% increase to excavation success rate
- 7% increase to screening success rate
- 7% increase to mattock base precision
- Increased speed when restoring artefacts (4.8 seconds taken per artefact, down from 6)
- Increased speed when screening soil (1.2 seconds taken per soil, down from 1.8)
- Increased durations by 50% for material manuals, hi-spec monocles, tarpaulin sheets, and archaeologist's tea (30 minutes up from 20 minutes)
- 3 uses per day of the Fixate spell which guarantees an artefact of the player's choice from an excavation (this resets with the daily reset)
- Unlimited teleports with the hat to archaeological dig sites and collectors, through either an interface or a configurable single-click quick teleport:
- Ability to see strange writings
Furthermore, each piece acts as the corresponding archaeologist's outfit piece if the player has unlocked it, yielding a 6% Archaeology experience boost for the full set.
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
|Master archaeologist's hat|
|Master archaeologist's jacket|
|Master archaeologist's trousers|
|Master archaeologist's gloves|
|Master archaeologist's boots|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 May 2020 (Update):
- The master archaeologist's outfit will now grant access to the Fixate ability.
- patch 27 April 2020 (Update):