Master farmer hat is part of the master farmer outfit. This piece is created by combining animal farmer hat, crop farmer hat, and tree farmer hat.
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Uses the farmer's outfit's bonus experience if owned.
- Animals age 7% faster when the player is at the Manor Farm.
- Better chance of positive traits from breeding and checking.
- 10% more beans from Farmers' Market sales.
- 10% chance to harvest more hops, herbs and allotment crops.
- Herbs auto-cleaned on harvest.
- Planted hop, herb, flower and allotment seeds are auto-watered.
- Protection payment discount (-2 to a minimum of 1).
- Can cast Rapid Growth up to twice per patch, per day.
- 10% chance to gain bonus produce when harvesting fruit trees and bushes
- Remote access to:
- ^ The player must have equipped the farmer's outfit at least once in order to receive benefit, even if the set is in the bank, with Diango, in the player-owned house or keepsaked.
- ^ For regular herbs this grants Herblore experience equal to the amount usually granted for cleaning the herb. Vine herbs are also automatically cleaned, but grant no Herblore experience.
- ^ The tooltip lists herbs even though herb patches cannot be watered.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 4 February 2019 (Update):
- Elite farmer hats can now be used to teleport or receive items if the player owns the master farmer hat.
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- All the new farmer outfit pieces now have a retrieve all option on them, when reclaiming from Diango.