Sapphire golem outfit
|Sapphire golem outfit|
|Release||9 June 2014 (Update)|
|All prices in Gemstone golem fragments.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The sapphire golem outfit is a Mining outfit that can be made via the Invention skill. The outfit pieces can each be made at level 80 Mining and level 20 Invention by combining 3,600 gemstone golem fragments at an Inventor's workbench, after discovering the magic golem outfit blueprint at the workbench.
The sapphire golem outfit can be combined with the emerald golem outfit and ruby golem outfit to make the magic golem outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the sapphire golem outfit may be traded for other pieces of the three golem outfits. They cannot be traded for any other items.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- +5% critical hit chance.
- Uses golden mining suit bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house. If you don't own the full golden mining suit it will work for as many pieces as you have, although if you have neither a full golem suit nor a full golden mining suit then you should only wear the golden mining suit pieces you have as an incomplete golem suit will not act like the golden mining suit pieces. If you obtain a golden mining suit piece while wearing a full golem outfit the experience boost from that piece will not immediately be added you have to equip it at least once for its experience boost to work while wearing a full golem suit. Likewise, a golem outfit completed after already having the full golden mining suit will not grant the experience bonus unless it is equipped at least once after owning the full golem outfit.
- Players who have any version of the Varrock armour will get the chance of mining double ores up to the respective version unlocked. This works even if the varrock armour has been destroyed as long as it was worn once.
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
|Sapphire golem head|
|Sapphire golem torso|
|Sapphire golem legs|
|Sapphire golem gloves|
|Sapphire golem boots|
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
They were later made available again by purchase from Vic's Store, on the release of the store on 29 September 2014, for a 500 credits per outfit piece. The outfits have also returned in Vic's store on every subsequent re-opening of the store (the store itself only ever appearing in-game on a temporary basis).
On 20 August 2015, the outfits were re-added to Treasure Hunter permanently, and later an update on 14 November 2016 added the ability to make the outfits by collecting and combining gemstone golem fragments.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 27 September 2021 (Update):
- The following prizes will be removed from Treasure Hunter: Skilling Outfits (Normal and Elite)
- patch 5 September 2016 (Update):
- The golem outfit and quarrymaster aura now work correctly work with crablets.
- patch 8 December 2014 (Update):
References[edit | edit source]