Jungle trapper outfit
The jungle trapper outfit is a Hunter outfit that can be created with the Invention skill or acquired from Treasure Hunter. The outfit pieces can each be made at Level 80 Hunter and Level 20 Invention by combining 3,600 trapper fragments at an Inventor's workbench, after discovering the blueprint at the workbench which can be purchased from Hunter mark shop for 100 Hunter marks from Big Game Hunter. Components of the jungle trapper outfit could be won from 00:00-23:59 17-19 February 2018.
The jungle trapper outfit can be combined with the desert trapper outfit and arctic trapper outfit to make the volcanic trapper outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the Jungle trapper outfit can only be traded for other parts of the trapper outfits. They cannot be traded for anything else.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- 3 daily teleports to various hunter locations:
- 5% increase success chance while Hunting (stacks with the Tracker auras).
- Increased chance of rarer charm sprites from Yaktwee.
- Auto-reapplies Juju hunter potion in Herblore Habitat.
- Uses Hunter's outfit's bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
- Jungle trapper head
- Jungle trapper chest
- Jungle trapper legguards
- Jungle trapper arms
- Jungle trapper boots
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- The Hunter trapper outfit now correctly requires a hunter level to manufacture, rather than a dungeoneering level. Whoops!