Elder divination outfit
|Elder divination outfit|
|Release||2 November 2015 (Update)|
|Head||Elder divination head|
|Body||Elder divination body|
|Legs||Elder divination legs|
|Hands||Elder divination hands|
|Feet||Elder divination feet|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The elder divination outfit is a Divination outfit that is acquired from combining the energy, chronicle, and memory divination outfits. Once combined, it is impossible to separate the combined pieces. Pieces of the outfit will work with any non-combined pieces from other divination outfits as long as all other pieces are of the same outfit. Each piece of the elder divination outfit can be recoloured to energy, chronicle, memory, and elder. These outfits could be obtained from Treasure Hunter from 00:00 UTC 12 November to 23:59 UTC 16 November 2015.
The pieces of the divination energy outfit, divination chronicle outfit, and divination memory outfit can be made by collecting 3600 divination fragments and crafting them with the Invention skill at level 20 Invention. Although level 70 Divination is required to begin collecting the fragments, both the Invention skill itself and the blueprint for the skilling outfit require level 80 in both Crafting and Smithing.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- 3 daily teleports to any wisp colony that the player has the required Divination level to use and quests completed.
- Unlimited teleports to May Stormbrewer or Guthix's Cave if the player has completed The World Wakes.
- 7% chance to harvest two memories at once, giving twice as much experience and divine energy.
- 7% chance to get two chronicle fragments, elder chronicles, or knowledge fragments at once when harvesting the respective item.
- 7% chance of granting a 100% crit chance
- 5% chance of gathering five times the energy while harvesting wisps.
- Uses the experience boost from the diviner's outfit if owned, even while the set is in the bank or being held by Diango. This is dependent on the number of outfit pieces owned. (E.g. A player who owns 2 pieces of the outfit will gain 2% bonus experience while wearing the elder divination outfit.)
- Players who own the modified diviner's headwear will gain its benefits from the elder divination head.
While gathering from positive, negative, or ancestral energy springs, the outfit will instead occasionally gather 1 additional energy rather than 5 times as much. The outfit will also occasionally give double experience when harvesting these springs - the equivalent of double memories, since these springs do not give memories.
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
|Elder divination head|
|Elder divination body|
|Elder divination legs|
|Elder divination hands|
|Elder divination feet|
Uses[edit | edit source]
The outfit's effects can stack with each other and can stack with the nightmare muspah's effect.
|Energy gained from stacked effects|
|Memory effect||Energy effect||Muspah effect||Total energy|
While having the Divination level to gather the maximum amount of energy at each colony, wearing this outfit, and utilising a nightmare muspah familiar, up to 9,000 energy can be harvested per hour when converting memories into energy.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 4 May 2021 (Update):
- Divination skill modification.
- the Elder divination outfit will now give a 7% chance of granting a 100% crit chance.
- Divination skill modification.
- patch 21 October 2019 (Update):
- The Elder Divination outfit's 'Chronicle Teleport' will now teleport you slightly closer to the Chronicle hand-in locations (May Stormbrewer and the Guthix Monument)
- patch 15 August 2016 (Update):
- The Elder Divination Outfit's colony teleport no longer shows a Wilderness warning for every colony.
- patch 11 January 2016 (Update):
- Teleporting to Dragontooth Island using the elder divination outfit no longer requires the “Ghosts Ahoy” quest.