Master camouflage outfit
The master camouflage outfit is a Thieving outfit that is acquired from combining the Keldagrim, Prifddinas, and Desert camouflage outfits. Once combined, it is impossible to disassemble the combined pieces. Pieces of the outfit will work with any non-combined pieces from other camouflage outfits as long as all other pieces are of the same outfit. Each piece of the Master camouflage outfit can be recoloured to Keldagrim, Prifddinas, Desert, and Master. These outfits were obtainable from Treasure Hunter between 5 and 9 May 2016. These outfits were available again from Treasure Hunter on 11 December 2016, and one piece could be obtained from the Christmas Advent Calendar.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Offers unlimited teleports to thieving locations (if you have unlocked them): Prifddinas clan districts (Iorwerth, Ithell, Cadarn, Amlodd, Trahaearn, Hefin, Crwys, Meilyr), Pyramid Plunder, the Consortium in Keldagrim, Lletya, Thieves' Guild, and Pollnivneach.
- Auto-pickpocketing up to a maximum of 10 times in a row.
- 7% chance to double pickpocket.
- 7% chance to avoid being stunned when pickpocketing.
- 7% increased chance of not being bitten by snakes in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance to pass doors in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chances of finding Black Ibis clothing (stacks with the Sceptre of the gods) and the Sceptre of the gods in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chances of finding Seren symbol pieces.
- Uses Black ibis outfit's bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
- Uses Trahaearn exoskeleton set's effects if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
- Wearing Master camouflage hands gives the same benefits as Gloves of silence provided you own the gloves and meet the requirements to use them.
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
|Master camouflage head|
|Master camouflage body|
|Master camouflage legs|
|Master camouflage hands|
|Master camouflage feet|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When using any pieces of this set with a keepsake key, the piece used will not be consumed or stored in the keepsake box and will instead remain in player's inventory. A replica will be created and placed in the keepsake box instead and attempting to reclaim it will destroy the replica version and consume the key as normal.