Master camouflage outfit
|Master camouflage outfit|
|Release||3 May 2016 (Update)|
|Head||Master camouflage head|
|Body||Master camouflage body|
|Legs||Master camouflage legs|
|Hands||Master camouflage hands|
|Feet||Master camouflage feet|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The master camouflage outfit is a Thieving outfit that is acquired from combining the Keldagrim, Prifddinas, and desert camouflage outfits. Once combined, it is impossible to disassemble the combined pieces. Pieces of the outfit will work with any non-combined pieces from other camouflage outfits as long as all other pieces are of the same outfit. Each piece of the Master camouflage outfit can be recoloured to Keldagrim, Prifddinas, Desert, and Master. These outfits were obtainable during the promotion with the same name on Treasure Hunter between 5 and 9 May 2016. These outfits were available again from Treasure Hunter on 11 December 2016, and one piece could be obtained from the 2016 Christmas Advent Calendar.
All 15 pieces required to make the master outfit can be created using the Invention skill, costing 3,600 camouflage fragments for each piece, for 54,000 fragments in total. Obtaining all of the outfit pieces is required for completing the Slivers of Camouflage achievement.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Offers unlimited teleports (using the head piece) to thieving locations (if you have unlocked them): Prifddinas clan districts (Iorwerth, Ithell, Cadarn, Amlodd, Trahaearn, Hefin, Crwys, Meilyr), Pyramid Plunder, the Consortium in Keldagrim, Lletya, Thieves' Guild in Lumbridge, and Pollnivneach.
- Auto-pickpocketing up to a maximum of 10 times in a row.
- 7% chance to double pickpocket.
- 7% chance to avoid being stunned when pickpocketing.
- 7% increased chance of not being bitten by snakes in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance to pass doors in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chances of finding black ibis outfit pieces (stacks with the sceptre of the gods) and the sceptre of the gods in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chances of finding clan symbol pieces in Prifddinas.
- Uses the black ibis outfit's bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
- Uses the Trahaearn exoskeleton set's effects if owned, excluding the weight reduction and gloves of silence effect from the bracers, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
- Wearing the master camouflage hands gives the same benefits as the gloves of silence, provided the player owns the gloves and meets the requirements to use them.
Limitations[edit | edit source]
Below is a list of NPC's the Master camouflage outfit's auto-pickpocket function does not work on:
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
|Master camouflage head|
|Master camouflage body|
|Master camouflage legs|
|Master camouflage hands|
|Master camouflage feet|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 3 April 2018 (Update):
- The master camouflage outfit will now display (in text by their name) how many strikes your elf clans have given you, when using it to teleport.
- patch 26 March 2018 (Update):
- The second page of teleport options on the master camo outfit can once again be clicked on to use them (they would previously only respond to shortcut keys).
- patch 12 December 2016 (Update):
- A typo on the Master camouflage outfit's teleport interface has been fixed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When using any pieces of this set with a keepsake key, the piece used will not be consumed or stored in the keepsake box and will instead remain in player's inventory. A replica will be created and placed in the keepsake box instead and attempting to reclaim it will destroy the replica version and consume the key as normal.