Master farmer boots
|Master farmer boots|
|Release||3 September 2018 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this master farmer outfit piece? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor or via the bank interface.|
|On death||Always kept|
|The boots of the master farmer outfit. Wear a full set to get extra benefits.|
|FAQ • doc|
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Uses the farmer's outfit's bonus experience if owned.
- Animals age 7% faster when the player is at the Manor Farm.
- Better chance of positive traits from breeding and checking.
- 10% more beans from Farmers' Market sales.
- 10% chance to harvest more hops, herbs and allotment crops.
- Herbs auto-cleaned on harvest.
- Planted hop, herb, flower and allotment seeds are auto-watered.
- Protection payment discount (-2 to a minimum of 1).
- Can cast Rapid Growth up to twice per patch, per day.
- 10% chance to gain bonus produce when harvesting fruit trees and bushes
- Remote access to:
- ^ The player must have equipped the farmer's outfit at least once in order to receive benefit, even if the set is in the bank, with Diango, in the player-owned house or keepsaked.
- ^ For regular herbs this grants Herblore experience equal to the amount usually granted for cleaning the herb. Vine herbs are also automatically cleaned, but grant no Herblore experience.
- ^ The tooltip lists herbs even though herb patches cannot be watered.
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
Master farmer outfits