The furnished gorajan trailblazer outfit is a Dungeoneering outfit that can be acquired via Treasure Hunter, or made via the Invention skill. The outfit pieces can each be made at Level 80 Dungeoneering and Level 20 Invention by combining 3,600 Dungeoneering fragments at an Inventor's workbench, after purchasing the blueprint from the Elite Dungeon Reward Shop and then discovering the Dungeoneering outfit blueprint at the workbench.
The Furnished gorajan trailblazer outfit can be combined with the Occult, the Frozen and the Abandoned gorajan trailblazer outfit to make the warped gorajan trailblazer outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the furnished gorajan trailblazer outfit can only be traded for other parts of the gorajan trailblazer outfits. They cannot be traded for anything else.
When the full set is owned, it has the following effects:
- +5% experience boost to all skills within Dungeoneering.
- +5% base experience for the floor (also increases tokens earned).
- 5% reduced depletion rate on skilling nodes.
- "Ice walking boots" passive effect that stops the player from slipping on ice within frozen floors.
- 10% chance of not using up a Dungeoneering lock melter.
- 3 additional daily Sinkhole teleports.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 10 August 2020 (Update):
- You will now receive a message if you fail to manufacture a Dungeoneering outfit piece.
- patch 28 May 2019 (Update):.
- Added two interface slots to the Dungeoneering in-game status interface, these slots will now display a Lockmelter and Dungeoneering Outfit slot.
- When the lockmelter is used this will then update to a tick to show it's been used by your party for this floor, same for the Dungeoneering Outfit.
- A party message will now be shown when someone in your party uses a Outfit skip.
- patch 29 April 2019 (Update):
- Wildcards, Dungeoneering tokens and the Shark, Ethereal and Gorajan outfit pieces are now purchasable for F2P via the trader store.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- Elite Dungeoneering outfit will now work correctly in guardian sphere challenge room.
- When elite dungeoneering outfit causes slayer creature to spawn the message will now state the name of the slayer creature.