Sacred clay pickaxe
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sacred clay pickaxe|
|Release||11 November 2008 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Backpack||Gain xp, Wield, Revert|
|High alch||12,799 coins|
|Low alch||8,533 coins|
|Your sacred clay tool has transformed into a pickaxe.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The sacred clay pickaxe is obtained from transforming a proto-tool bought from Rewards Mystic with 20 Stealing Creation points. 24,450 bonus experience could be gained from it, which will be stored and used up while training Mining.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 9 June 2009 (Update):
- On free worlds, sacred clay items should no longer deteriorate or give any benefits.
- patch 19 May 2009 (Update):
- Stealing Creation pickaxes have been clarified as members-only in the skill guide.
- patch 17 March 2009 (Update):
- Sacred and volatile pickaxes have been added to the Mining skill guide.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- At one time, you would get no bonus experience when having a Rune pickaxe in your inventory. You would not mine with the Sacred clay pickaxe but with your rune pickaxe.
- On the day of its release it could not auto mine pure essence, requiring the user to repeatedly click the essence.
- At one time, the pickaxe, along with all morphic/volatile tools, would not degrade with each use, but degrade with each morph. They would have 10 charges.
- The pickaxe itself has two separate heads, in relation to the normal pickaxe having a single head.
- On the few days after its release, it displayed no animation while mining and had the same strength as a Bronze pickaxe. This was quickly fixed.
|Armour and weapons|