Sacred clay pickaxe
This article is about the reward item purchased with Stealing Creation points for use outside of the minigame. For the pickaxes used inside the minigame, see Pickaxe (Stealing Creation).
|Sacred clay pickaxe|
|Release||11 November 2008 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|High alch||12,799 coins|
|Low alch||8,533 coins|
|Your sacred clay tool has transformed into a pickaxe.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The sacred clay pickaxe is obtained from transforming a proto-tool bought from Rewards Mystic with 20 Stealing Creation points. 24,450 bonus experience could be gained from it, which will be stored and used up while training Mining.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 9 June 2009 (Update):
- On free worlds, sacred clay items should no longer deteriorate or give any benefits.
- patch 19 May 2009 (Update):
- Stealing Creation pickaxes have been clarified as members-only in the skill guide.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- At one time, you would get no bonus experience when having a Rune pickaxe in your inventory. You would not mine with the Sacred clay pickaxe but with your rune pickaxe.
- On the day of its release it could not auto mine pure essence, requiring the user to repeatedly click the essence.
- At one time, the pickaxe, along with all morphic/volatile tools, would not degrade with each use, but degrade with each morph. They would have 10 charges.
- The pickaxe itself has two separate heads, in relation to the normal pickaxe having a single head.
- On the few days after its release, it displayed no animation while mining and had the same strength as a Bronze pickaxe. This was quickly fixed.
|Armour and weapons|