The gilded dragon pickaxe is a decorative dragon pickaxe that has been gilded by the Liquid Gold Nymph. If a player has been awarded all of the pieces of the golden mining outfit, when the nymph appears she will offer the player Mining experience or she will gild any one of the pickaxes a player has in their inventory or tool belt. Gilded pickaxes are merely cosmetic and provide no additional bonuses.
When the Nymph appears, you will be given the option to gild the pick in your inventory or tool belt, implying that it is possible to add any gilded pickaxe to the tool belt.
It is not possible to upgrade a gilded pickaxe to a crystal pickaxe. When attempting to do so, Lady Ithell will tell the player to degrade the pickaxe first. This can be done by speaking to Foreman Jaak in the Lava Flow Mine.
Players who have completed the Birthright of the Dwarves quest may bring this pickaxe to Thurgo along with other items to upgrade the pickaxe into an Imcando pickaxe.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 24 June 2013 (Update):
- Gilded pickaxes can now be placed in a tool belt. The Gold Nymph will now also gild the pickaxes in your tool belt.
- patch 28 June 2011 (Update):
- This pickaxe now functions correctly when mining rubium.
- patch 25 May 2011 (Update):
- This pickaxe now has the same special attack as a dragon pickaxe.