Sacred clay hatchet
This article is about the reward item purchased with Stealing Creation points for use outside of the minigame. For the hatchets used inside the minigame, see Hatchet (Stealing Creation).
|Sacred clay hatchet|
|Release||11 November 2008 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|High alch||12,799 coins|
|Low alch||8,533 coins|
|Your sacred clay tool has transformed into a hatchet.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The sacred clay hatchet is obtained from transforming a proto-tool bought from Rewards Mystic with 20 Stealing Creation points. 24,450 bonus experience could be gained from it, which will be stored and used up while training Woodcutting.
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 2 March 2020 (Update):.
- Sacred clay hatchets are now correctly marked as level 50 in the skill guide.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the removal of random events, if you attempted to chop an ent, it would give you a message telling you that you don't have an hatchet that you can use. This is because a normal hatchet would have been broken, thus making this message accurate.
- There was a glitch where the sacred clay hatchet was usable in F2P worlds. This has been fixed.
- Chopping a tree with only the hatchet in your inventory used to bring up the message: "You do not have a hatchet which you have the Woodcutting level to use." This has been fixed.
- If you have a Dragon hatchet in your inventory and you wield a Sacred clay hatchet, you will automatically use the Sacred clay hatchet when chopping trees. If you have a Dragon hatchet and a Sacred clay hatchet in your inventory, you will automatically use the Dragon hatchet. Wielding a Dragon hatchet with a Sacred clay Hatchet in your inventory causes you to automatically use the Dragon Hatchet when chopping trees.
- Upon release, Sacred clay tools did not provide bonus experience. However due to players of taking advantage of experience gain within Stealing Creation, Jagex changed it so that you would no longer gain experience within the minigame but instead gain bonus experience outside of it.
- While woodcutting with a scared clay hatchet equipped the animation shows a bronze hatchet being used.
|Armour and weapons|