Volatile clay hammer
|Volatile clay hammer|
|Release||11 November 2008 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Backpack||Gain xp, Revert|
|Your volatile tool wants to work metal or build furniture.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The volatile clay hammer is one of the possible tools that the Volatile Tool can transform into. The hammer gives a 29,340 bonus experience in the smithing or construction skill. Once the bonus experience is gained it is not necessary to carry the discharged tool around to benefit from it. The tool will lose 10% of its potential bonus experience if it is reverted. If players attempt to revert it once depleted, it will be destroyed.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 18 August 2009 (Update):
- The Stealing Creation hammer can now fix a furnace as part of a certain quest.
- patch 9 June 2009 (Update):
- On free worlds, sacred clay items should no longer deteriorate or give any benefits.
- patch 25 February 2009 (Update):
- The inventory icon for the volatile clay hammer is no longer a different colour from the equipped model.
- patch 20 January 2009 (Update):
- The colours of the Stealing Creation reward hammer should better match the inventory icon when wielded.
- patch 13 January 2009 (Update):
- Stealing Creation reward hammer now gives the correct experience for flatpacked furniture.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Originally the experience bonus did not apply for making flatpacks, but this was changed on 13 January 2009.
|Armour and weapons|