For this item's upgraded variants, see +1
An iron pickaxe is level 10 pickaxe. It requires level 10 Mining to use.
It can be made at a forge and anvil using 2 iron bars, requiring 400 progress to complete, granting a total of 80 Smithing experience. It can be upgraded to an iron pickaxe + 1 with another 2 bars.
|Iron pickaxe + 1
The iron pickaxe can be gilded by the Liquid Gold Nymph after receiving the full golden mining suit, creating the gilded iron pickaxe. It is cosmetic and gives no more bonuses than the regular pickaxe.
This pickaxe can be stored on the tool belt.
|Damage (per swing)
|80 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||5,247|
| Smithing level||10|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch
- patch 20 December 2010 (Update):
- Iron pickaxes have been darkened to make the difference clearer between them and steel pickaxes.