The augmented Imcando pickaxe is an Imcando pickaxe that has been augmented with an augmentor. It is a level 80 mining tool. It can hold two tool gizmos filled with perks.
It can be used to craft the Augmented Pickaxe of Earth and Song, and will retain any item experience and perks (as long as the crystal pickaxe used has less item experience).
This item uses charges stored in the universal charge pack. When the charge pack runs out of charges, the item loses stats and gizmo effects, and can also no longer gain any equipment experience. Function will resume when the pack is recharged with divine charges.
It was first added to the game config and Quick Chat with the release of Invention on 25 January 2016, but was not made available until the release of the Mining and Smithing rework.
The augmented Imcando pickaxe can be levelled up by using it. The equipment experience required for each level and the effect of disassembly is as follows:
|Table of experience and effect
|Extra Invention experience (tier 80)
||Disassembling this item has a 50% chance to return installed gizmos.
||Disassembling this item gives double materials.
||Disassembling this item never gives junk.
||This item drains 10% less charge when used.
||Disassembling this item gives triple materials.
||Disassembling this item gives an extra random uncommon material.
||Disassembling this item returns all installed gizmos.
||Disassembling this item gives quadruple materials.
||Disassembling this item gives the maximum extra Invention XP.
||Siphoning this item gives the maximum extra Invention XP.[note 1]
||Siphoning this item has a 50% chance to not consume the siphon.
||This item drains 12.5% less charge when used.
||This item can now be used with an Equipment separator.
||Siphoning this item no longer consumes the siphon.
||Using the Equipment separator on this item has a 25% chance to not consume the separator.
||This item drains 15% less charge when used.
||Using the Equipment separator on this item has a 50% chance to not consume the separator.
||Helpful perks will activate 10% (multiplicative) more frequently. See Perk benefits for a list of perks that are known to be affected.
- ^ Although siphoning an item at level 12 gives the most extra Invention XP, siphoning an item at level 9 gives the greatest Invention XP/Item XP, or Invention XP/hour.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 18 July 2022 (Update):
- Bladed Dive can now be used with the following items, when wielded with laceration boots or an appropriate off-hand item:
- Augmented tools: crystal hammer, crystal hatchet, crystal pickaxe, crystal tinderbox, dragon hatchet, dragon pickaxe, Imcando pickaxe and inferno adze.
- Crystal tools: chime, chisel, hammer, hatchet, knife, pickaxe, saw and tinderbox.
- Hammer-tron, Pyro-matic and the uncharged fishing rod-o-matic.
- Enhanced tools: fishing rod-o-matic, hammer-tron and pyro-matic.
- Sculpting chisels: Bandos, Guthix, Saradomin, Seren and Zamorak.
- Catalyst fragments (combined, farmer's, hunter's and runecrafter's) from Sliske's Endgame now count as an off-hand item for Bladed Dive, similar to other skilling off-hands.