Volatile clay pickaxe
|Volatile clay pickaxe|
|Release||11 November 2008 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Backpack||Gain xp, Wield, Revert|
|Your volatile tool wants to mine some rocks.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The volatile clay pickaxe is one of the possible tools that the volatile clay tool can transform into. The pickaxe gives a 29,340 bonus experience in the Mining skill. Once the bonus experience is gained it is not necessary to carry the discharged tool around to benefit from it. The tool will lose 10% of its potential bonus experience if it is reverted. If players attempt to revert it once depleted, it will be destroyed.
The pickaxe mines at about the same speed of the Rune Pickaxe.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 December 2012 (Update):
- The Stealing Creation reward pickaxes have been given the correct wield requirements.
- patch 9 June 2009 (Update):
- On free worlds, sacred clay items should no longer deteriorate or give any benefits.
- patch 17 March 2009 (Update):
- Sacred and volatile pickaxes have been added to the Mining skill guide.
|Armour and weapons|