This article is about the reward item purchased with Stealing Creation points for use outside of the minigame
. For the magic hats used inside the minigame, see Hat (Stealing Creation)
A sacred clay hat is an item that can be purchased for 24 points from the Stealing Creation Rewards Shop. It is worn as a hat and requires 50 Magic and Defence to be able to wear it. It is bought in the Morphic head armour option while talking to the Rewards mystic. Transforming the Morphic head armour into the hat will yield 24,450 bonus experience in the Magic skill. It can be recharged at the Stealing Creation rewards shop which costs 20 points. It has the exact same bonuses of a Batwing hood.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 12 October 2011 (Update):
- Sacred clay hats no longer cause players to use the old eye models.
- patch 20 October 2009 (Update):
- Chathead problem with sacred clay mage hat.
- patch 9 June 2009 (Update):
- On free worlds, sacred clay items should no longer deteriorate or give any benefits.
- After an update in which players' faces were made more 'realistic', there is a glitch while wearing it in which the player's face is like it was before the update.