Sacred clay hammer
|Sacred clay hammer|
|Release||11 November 2008 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Backpack||Gain xp, Revert|
|The sacred clay has transformed into a hammer.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The sacred clay hammer is obtained from transforming a proto-tool bought from Rewards Mystic with 20 Stealing Creation points. 24,450 bonus experience could be gained from it, which will be stored and used up while training Smithing or Construction.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 19 May 2014 (Update):
- The smithing animation now displays correctly when using a sacred clay hammer.
- patch 4 January 2011 (Update):
- The golden hammer was been seen in animations even if you were using this hammer for its bonuses.
- patch 18 August 2009 (Update):
- The Stealing Creation hammer can now fix a furnace as part of a certain quest.
- patch 15 July 2009 (Update):
- Made sure the various armours in your POH give the correct XP bonus when using the Stealing Creation hammer.
- patch 9 June 2009 (Update):
- On free worlds, sacred clay items should no longer deteriorate or give any benefits.
- patch 25 February 2009 (Update):
- When building items in your house with a sacred clay hammer, sometimes you would not be given the correct experience.
- patch 27 January 2009 (Update):
- Fixed the Stealing Creation hammer occasionally using the wrong animation.
- Players can now use the Stealing Creation hammer in the TokTz-Ket-Dill quest.
- Stealing Creation hammer can now be used to craft Fremennik shields.
- patch 20 January 2009 (Update):
- The colours of the Stealing Creation reward hammer should better match the inventory icon when wielded.
- patch 13 January 2009 (Update):
- Stealing Creation reward hammer now gives the correct experience for flatpacked furniture.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The sacred clay hammer had the normal hammer animation for Smithing until the Stealing Creation update in December 2008. The animation for Construction was updated in February 2009.
- When used with Varrock armour 3 to speed up the smithing process, it used to show the normal hammer in the animation instead of the sacred clay hammer, but this has since been updated.
- If the sacred clay hammer and a regular hammer are both in the player's inventory, while smithing a number of items, it will switch back and forth between the two hammers.
- When there are multiple sacred clay hammers in your inventory, the first one in your inventory is used.
|Armour and weapons|