The suit of armour can be found here.
The khazard armour is a dark coloured platebody with a stylised skull on the front. It is part of the Khazard armour set. Members can obtain khazard platebodies by searching the armour stand in a building north of the Fight Arena. Players must wear this platebody as well as the khazard helmet to enter the Khazard prisons during the Fight Arena quest.
This piece of armour cannot be made using the Smithing skill. It serves no practical purpose other than entering the Khazard prisons or the Fight Arena quest, as it has the worst armour rating of any platebody in the game, significantly lower than that of a bronze platebody. It does not interfere with any of Ava's devices.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 3 March 2009 (Update):
- Fixed a label issue with the Khazard plate and a cape while fishing.
- The Khazard armour originally didn't have the picture of the skull on the chest.
- The skull on the front of the platebody is in the image of General Khazard.
- The Khazard armour bears a resemblance to iron armour, before the armour in RuneScape was graphically updated.
- In RuneScape Classic this item is a Chainbody rather than a Platebody