Quick guide for Fight Arena
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Lady Servil north of the Khazard fight arena town, which is south of Ardougne.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Lady Servil west of the Monastery which is south of Ardougne.
- Head east and into the north-eastern most house (south of the monastery).
- Borrow the Khazard armour from the suit of armour.
- Equip the armour and enter the prison just south of the building where you got the equipment (north east of the big circle of the arena in the map).
- Go inside and talk to Sammy Servil in the northernmost cell.
Keys[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the Lazy Khazard Guard sitting in the south-eastern corner of the jail.
- Talk to Angor from the bar to the west of the western jail entrance, to buy a bottle of Khali brew for five coins.
- Run back and use the khali brew on the lazy guard. Wait for him to get drunk and then Steal keys from the Lazy Khazard Guard.
- Use the keys on Sammy's cell door.
The arena[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 1,000 coins
- 12,175 experience
- 2,175 experience
- Khazard armour set
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Fight Arena is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir (saga)
- Nomad's Elegy
- Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Finale
- Full completion of Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Fortunes
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Full completion of Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes
|Related to the Mahjarrat quest series|