For this item's upgraded variants, see base
A bane platebody + 2 is tier 77 melee body armour. It requires level 80 Defence to wear. It is a bane platebody that has been upgraded twice.
It can be made at a forge and anvil using 10 bane bars and a bane platebody + 1, requiring 4,500 progress to complete, granting a total of 7,000 Smithing experience. It can be upgraded to a bane platebody + 3 with another 20 bars.
This item degrades to a broken, repairable state over 30,000 charges of combat. The base repair cost is 600,000 coins for a full repair, which is scaled to how damaged it is. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC, or for cheaper on an armour stand/whetstone. Alternatively, it can be repaired on an Anvil, which costs 10 bane bars (134,390 coins) and some time to reforge (both time and bar cost are scaled to damage).
Bane platebody + 2
|7,000 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||262,993|
| Smithing level||80|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
| Members only|
|Bane platebody + 1||1||104,287||104,287|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch