For this item's upgraded variants, see base
A bane platebody + 3 is tier 78 melee body armour. It requires level 80 Defence to wear. It is a bane platebody that has been upgraded 3 times.
It can be made at a forge and anvil using 20 bane bars and a bane platebody + 2, requiring 5,400 progress to complete, granting a total of 14,000 Smithing experience. It can be upgraded to a bane platebody + 4 with another 40 bars.
This item degrades to a broken, repairable state over 40,000 charges of combat. The base repair cost is 800,000 coins for a full repair, which is scaled to how damaged it is. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC, or for cheaper on an armour stand/whetstone. Alternatively, it can be repaired on an Anvil, which costs 20 bane bars (253,880 coins) and some time to reforge (both time and bar cost are scaled to damage).
Bane platebody + 3
|14,000 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||504,542|
| Smithing level||80|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
| Members only|
|Bane platebody + 2||1||262,993||262,993|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch