Adamant platebody (h5)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Adamant platebody (h5)|
|Release||4 August 2010 (Update)|
|Backpack||Wear, Use, Drop, Examine|
|High alch||7,680 coins|
|Low alch||5,120 coins|
|A platebody with a heraldic design.|
|Exchange||1,534,229 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
An adamant platebody (h5) is a heraldic version of an adamant platebody. It is a possible reward from opening a medium reward casket as part of the Treasure Trails Distraction and Diversion. It has the same stats as its non-heraldic counterpart, as well as the same requirements to equip. Thus, it is purely a cosmetic variant.
Heraldic armour cannot be made with the Smithing skill, nor can it be decorated by any players.
Together with either adamant platelegs (h5) or adamant plateskirt (h5), adamant shield (h5) and adamant helm (h5), it can be stored in a treasure chest in a costume room of a player-owned house, where the set is classified as a medium-level set.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||PvM: 0.8%||PvP: 2.4%|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Magical Dice (T2)||T2||1||1/70|
|Reward casket (medium)||Medium||1||1/222|
|Security casket (CS Week)||N/A||1||Rare|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Adamant platebody (h5)|
|Disassembly category||Melee armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||56.0%|
|1 × Fortunate components||Always|
Graphical updates[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 19 December 2012 (Update):
- Heraldic adamant platebodies no longer cause problems for male characters.
- update 6 March 2012 (Update):
- Adamant armour has been graphically updated.
Melee body armour
- Grand Exchange items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Tier 40 equipment
- Tank armour
- Torso slot items
- Melee armour
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Cover parts
- Items that disassemble into Plated parts
- Items that disassemble into Deflecting parts
- Items that disassemble into Strong components
- Items that disassemble into Protective components
- Items that disassemble into Fortunate components
- Disassemble category/melee armour
- Items that can disassemble into special materials
- Heraldic armour
- Treasure Trails rewards
- Free-to-play items that require membership to obtain