|Release||17 October 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||If you destroy this armour you will need to kill or intimidate Hollowtoof for another.|
|On death||Always lost|
|Hollowtoof must have used padding to wear this. It'll fit a human quite well.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The raider chainbody is part of the Raider equipment set. It is obtained by talking to Hollowtoof, leader of the goblin raids (with sufficiently high combat levels) or by killing him after all the other goblins in the raid are killed.
If lost on death 100 coins will appear in the gravestone in place of the chainbody.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||36.8||PvM: 0.16%||PvP: 0.48%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 8 June 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that caused female characters' torsos to detach from their legs.
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If you try to equip the Raider chainbody as a goblin, a dialogue pops up which explains why you are unable to equip it.
Melee body armour