For this item's upgraded variants, see base
An elder rune platebody + 4 is tier 84 melee body armour. It requires level 90 Defence to wear. It is an elder rune platebody that has been upgraded 4 times.
It can be made at a forge and anvil using 40 elder rune bars and an elder rune platebody + 3, requiring 7,000 progress to complete, granting a total of 40,000 Smithing experience. It can be upgraded to an elder rune platebody + 5 with another 80 bars.
This item degrades to a broken, repairable state over 50,000 charges of combat. The base repair cost is 1,125,000 coins for a full repair, which is scaled to how damaged it is. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC, or for cheaper on an armour stand/whetstone. Alternatively, it can be repaired on an Anvil, which costs 40 elder rune bars (575,880 coins) and some time to reforge (both time and bar cost are scaled to damage).
Elder rune platebody + 4
|40,000 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||1,776,707|
| Smithing level||90|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
| Members only|
|Elder rune bar||40||14,397||575,880|
|Elder rune platebody + 3||1||1,154,773||1,154,773|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch
- Improved component chance from elder rune items