Superior tetsu body
|Superior tetsu body|
|Release||11 December 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Melee armour from the Eastern Lands.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The superior tetsu body is a melee platebody made in the Player-owned port minigame. They require 85 Defence to wear, and 90 Smithing to make in the port's workshop, using 100 plate and giving 30,000 Smithing experience. Superior tetsu bodies do not stack in a player's bank, even if they have the same charge.
Wearing any four or more pieces of a superior tetsu armour set (including augmented parts, but not weapons) grants a passive ability, Iron Fist, which gives a chance to obtain a ports resource crate when defeating an opponent.
The Superior tetsu body lasts for 72,000 charges of combat (a minimum of 12 hours) before degrading and requiring repair. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC or at a player-owned house armour stand for coins, or at the port workbench using plates. A full recharge costs:
- Repair NPCs: 2,400,000 coins
- armour stand: 1,200,000 coins (at 99 Smithing with a Smithing cape)
- Ports workbench: 50 plate
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|85||72,000 charges||85||Tank armour|
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 1.7%||PvP: 5.1%|
|FAQ • docs|
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
The base repair cost of the Superior tetsu body when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 2,400,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
If it is only partially degraded the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|2400000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Unlock the Tetsu body scroll in your player owned ports|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Melee armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|3 × Resilient components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Armours no longer degrades from players taking damage from the desert heat or bugs in dark areas.
- hotfix 17 May 2013 (Update):
- Armour from Player Owned Ports no longer drop so many coins in dangerous PvP situations.
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Armour from Player Owned Ports now has a higher value when calculating which items are kept on death.
- Skillcapes no longer clip with tetsu body armour.
Melee body armour