(Redirected from Skull (item))
For other uses, see Skull (disambiguation).
|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A skull is a construction material that can be found in the Wilderness.
Skulls are additionally used in two quests:
- In Mourning's End Part II, Thorgel's item list includes a skull.
- A skull and five bones are used to awaken the spirit discs in the Spirit of Summer quest.
Products[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click .
| Hanging skeleton|
| Skeleton throne|
| Skull Torch|
Locations[edit | edit source]
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Wise Old Man will say to get rid of any skulls the player may have, for hygiene purposes.
- There is a skull lying on the ground on the Spirit Realm farm. When the player tries to pick it up without having activated the discs, they receive a message stating that they pick up the skull, but then realise it is still lying there.
- Until 17 October, 2005, these items were useless. However, they were used in scams to try tricking people into thinking they were rares and then paying a lot of money for them.