|Release||11 December 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||Not alchemisable|
|Low alch||Not alchemisable|
|Melee armour from the Eastern Lands.|
|Exchange||1,927,978 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The tetsu body is melee tank body armour made in the player-owned port minigame. It requires 85 Defence to wear, and 90 Smithing to make in the port's workshop, using 80 plate and giving 30,000 Smithing experience.
The tetsu body lasts for 60,000 charges of combat before degrading to nothing - it cannot be repaired. Equipping the body will cause it to instantly degrade and become untradeable, even if it has not been used in combat.
When dying in the Wilderness or an unsafe PvP encounter, the player who kills the owner of the Tetsu body will receive the Tetsu body, with the same charges it had when owned by the player who was killed.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|85||60,000 charges||83||Tank armour|
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 1.7%||PvP: 5.1%|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Unlock the Tetsu body scroll in your player owned ports|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Melee armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|3 × Resilient components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Armours no longer degrades from players taking damage from the desert heat or bugs in dark areas.
- patch 29 August 2013 (Update):
- The confirmation message given when equipping tradeable ports armour has been reworded.
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Skillcapes no longer clip with tetsu body armour.
- Armour from Player Owned Ports now has a higher value when calculating which items are kept on death.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item used to be known as a Tetsu Laminar until an update.[ ]
Melee body armour