Patch Notes (6 June 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 6 June 2016 by Mod Robbie, and revised on 7 June 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Crate (the troll) no longer stretches when you hand him a macaw pouch.
- The Ranged skill guide now has correct icon for scrimshaws of ranging.
- The correct world flags will now show on the in-game world hop interface.
- Alternated the butterfly animations in Tirranwn to prevent them all being synchronised.
- Shadow Ariane's tiara no longer causes parts of Shadow Ariane's hairstyle to stretch.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Special attack energy is now restored to its previous amount when a duel ends.
- Adrenaline is now drained at the end of a duel.
- Corrected a typo when attempting to duel a player who doesn't want to receive duel requests.
- Tech tree tasks are now only blocked for the player when all tech trees are fully unlocked.
- The Dwarven sprinkler will no longer water crops so thoroughly that they disintegrate or mutate.
- Players can now only interact with their own failed bird snares.
- Fletching various logs into arrow shafts now awards the assisting player with XP.
- Runner boots are now correctly listed as ranged equipment in the thaler store.
- Training Prayer at a player-owned house altar now contributes towards the Summer hiscores.
- Silverhawk boots now work with the Illumination aura.
- Added some more safety checks to when a player dies in a Duel to ensure that they die a safe death.
- Players can no longer duel inside an instanced area.
- Players can no longer duel near the Vorago or Rise of the Six areas.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- In Kindred Spirits, both Meg and Major Mary Rancour have been trained to remain still after the excitement of [REDACTED].
- Corrected the grammar when digging for items at the dig site.
- Fixed a typo when talking to a disguised human during the quest The Mighty Fall.
- Players can no longer re-watch cutscenes using a communication device while disguised as a goebie.
- Spelling errors in Meg's cases "Robber in the Darkness part 5" and "Brassica Crime" have been amended.
- Players will no longer disconnect when talking to The Partner in a player-owned port on a non-member world.
- Fixed the ability damage of the dragon rider lance and shadow glaive.
- The effect of the spell Intercept no longer works from over 16-tiles away.
- Corrected the grammar on the tooltip for the 'Superheat Form' curse.
- Superior armour earned through player-owned ports now correctly degrades upon death.
- Added some missing blocking to a piece of wall near Vorago's borehole.
- The stairs in the Rogue's Castle in the Wilderness no longer teleport players across the room.
- The Rare Token Store now correctly shows the total of rare tokens in both your backpack and currency pouch.
- The "Clear chat history" button now functions correctly in the small chat window size.
- The "Check charge" option for a Fading Memory now only displays a message in the chat window.
- The Mega May overlay will no longer appear for players that have completed all cases.
- Socky McGee can now be keepsaked.
- The message when quick-starting or restarting a Queen Black Dragon fight has been removed.
- Checking the duration of a portable skill station will no longer interrupt skilling actions.
- Amended the inventory icons of several objects to better fit inventory slot borders.
- Updated the Grand Exchange tutorial interface to match the recently updated Grand Exchange interfaces.
- Sawmill NPCs now have 'Buy plank' as their left click option.
- Clue scrolls, effigies and high-end defender components are now distributed via lootshare.
- Fix made for a Linux window resize issue.
- The Mining site sparkle animation will now work after re-spawning the mining site.
- Slightly raised the height of items that are dropped on the ground in NXT.
- In-game countdown timer will now count down correctly instead of in blocks.
- Fixed the removed roof in the Fishing Guild.
- Toggling local chat to friends will no longer drop your FPS in populated worlds.
- Searching quick chat will now give you the correct error message in NXT.
- Fixed the direction an NPCS faces when interact with their surroundings.
- The floating floor tile in the magic guild in Yanille has been fixed.
- Fixed the crash in Clan Citadel due to missing light probes.
- Duradel can now be clicked.
- Fixes have been made to the clan skill plot animations.
- Projectiles now arc correctly.
- Fixed terrain tearing found in instanced areas.