|Release||14 March 2014 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor, for a fee.|
|Backpack||Check charges, Wear, Change level, Emote, Destroy|
|Equipped||Check charges, Emote|
|Boots that help you train your Agility.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Silverhawk boots are a pair of hybrid boots that grant Agility experience from various actions when charged with silverhawk feathers or silverhawk down. The boots can be obtained for free from the Marketplace or purchased with 750 thaler. Ironmen cannot currently obtain silverhawk boots by either of these means.
Silverhawk boots stay in the gravestone on death. If the player dies in the Wilderness, the boots can be reclaimed from Diango for the regular fee of 50,000 coins and 35,000 coins will be dropped for the killer. Silverhawk boots will lose their charges if killed in the Wilderness or destroyed.
Upon release, silverhawk boots were created by combining silverhawk boot soles, tongues, and uppers. They were available as a prize from the 2015, 2016, and 2017 Christmas Advent Calendar, and were given away for free during the Oddments Treasure Hunter promotion from 2 August to 7 August 2017 and 21 May 2018. They could also be won from Balthazar's Big Raffle in 2014 and 2015 as a Saturday prize, with 250 silverhawk feathers being awarded if the boots were already owned.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
The level (and stats) of the boots can be changed by right-clicking them and selecting "change level" while they are in your inventory (and not being worn).
|Armour||5.5||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Silverhawk boots can have up to 1,000 charges by using silverhawk feathers or the untradeable silverhawk down on them. Each charge drains the boots and gives Agility experience equal to 10% of the experience rewarded from a small XP lamp when used. Silverhawk boots require a minimum of 1 Defence to wear, and can have their stats changed to levels 20, 40, 50, or 60 at any time.
Silverhawk boots will act as a part of the nimble outfit if any other part of the set is worn. Silverhawk boots can be worn instead of the nimble boots for the 1% bonus Agility experience (maximum of 6% with the full nimble outfit worn).
Experience is gained and a charge is used:
- For every minute spent running (includes flying at the Stormguard Citadel)
- When using an ultimate ability in combat (with 45 second cooldown)
- Regularly while skilling (max 1 charge every 45 seconds)
The following do not work:
- All skill training dummies
- In conjunction with brawling gloves (Agility)
- Training on divine locations
- Training on the 2017 Christmas event's energy rift, power generator, or modified soul obelisk.
- Firing pottery
- Burning herbs on a deployable herb burner
- Legacy combat mode
Silverhawk boots can be reclaimed for 50,000 coins from Diango if lost. However, doing so forfeits any charges that were stored.
The boots can be right-clicked to perform an emote.
Calculator[edit | edit source]
The following calculator tells you how many Silverhawk feathers you need to get to a level from a given amount of experience. It can also factor in bonus experience.
template = Calculator:Silverhawks form = CalcForm result = CalcResult param = name|Username||hs|xp,17,2 param = xp|Current level or experience|1|int| param = level|Target level|2|int| param = bonusxp|Bonus xp|0|int| param = dxp|Double XP Weekend|false|check|1,0
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Sparkling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Sparkling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Sparkling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Uncommon|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Stanley Limelight Traders||Spotlighted minigames||750||Thaler||∞|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 10 August 2020 (Update):
- Silverhawk feathers can now be used directly on Silverhawk Boots to charge them.
- patch 7 October 2019 (Update):
- Destroying the silverhawk boots now displays the correct pop up message depending on if it has any combat stat or not.
- patch 10 September 2018 (Update):
- Silverhawk boots are no longer destroyed as part of the nimble outfit set.
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- patch 20 July 2015 (Update):
- An issue where silverhawk boots were removing particles from equipped weapons has been fixed.
- patch 16 March 2015 (Update):
- Silverhawk boots, slayer masks and slayer helms are now left-click to equip.
- patch 6 October 2014 (Update):
- Silverhawk boots now give Agility experience while fletching broad arrows.
- Silverhawk boots will now be triggered by more activities.
- patch 15 September 2014 (Update):
- The "protect on death" option has been removed from low level silverhawk boots meaning that all silverhawk boots are now sent to your gravestone on death.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On 26 March 2014, Mod MMG made an official statement regarding the state of silverhawk boots and how they had jeopardized traditional Agility training. This was followed by an apology on the main page regarding micro transactions and the state of silverhawk boots on their release, which allowed for up to 600,000 Agility experience an hour.
- The coins per experience of these feathers can range anywhere from 369.6 (level 1) to 2.69 (level 98).
- If added to the keepsake box, they will retain any charges they had once removed.
- Silverhawk boots were patched in a hidden update. They initially converted to 35,000 coins if not protected on death; they now stay in the gravestone.
References[edit | edit source]