|Release||14 March 2014 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor, for a fee.|
|Boots that help you train your Agility.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Silverhawk boots are a pair of hybrid boots that grant Agility experience from various actions when charged with Silverhawk feathers or Silverhawk down. The boots can be obtained for free from the Oddments Store, purchased with 750 thaler, or won from Treasure Hunter.
Silverhawk boots stay in the gravestone on death. If the player dies in the Wilderness, the boots can be reclaimed from Diango for the regular fee of 50,000 coins. Silverhawk boots will lose their charges if killed in the Wilderness or destroyed.
Upon release, silverhawk boots were created by combining silverhawk boot soles, tongues and uppers. They were available as a prize from the 2015, 2016, and 2017 Christmas Advent Calendar, and were given away for free during the Oddments Treasure Hunter promotion from 2 August to 7 August 2017 and 21 May 2018. They could also be won from Balthazar's Big Raffle in 2014 and 2015 as a Saturday prize, with 250 silverhawk feathers being awarded if the boots were already owned.
|Armour||5.5||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Silverhawk boots can have up to 500 charges by using Silverhawk feathers or the untradeable Silverhawk down on them. Each charge drains the boots and gives Agility experience equal to 10% of the experience rewarded from a small XP lamp when worn. Silverhawk boots require a minimum of 1 Defence to wear, and can have their stats changed to levels 20, 40, 50, or 60 at any time.
Experience is gained and a charge is used:
- For every minute spent running (includes flying at the Stormguard Citadel)
- When using an ultimate ability in combat (with 45 second cooldown)
- Regularly while skilling (max 1 charge every 45 seconds)
The following do not work:
- All skill training dummies
- In conjunction with brawling gloves (Agility)
- Training on divine locations
- Training on the Christmas 2017 event (Energy Rift, Power Generator, Modified soul obelisk).
- Firing Pottery
Silverhawk boots can always be reclaimed for 50,000 coins from Diango if lost. This causes any stored charges to be lost, though.
The boots can be right-clicked to perform an emote.
Calculator[edit | edit source]
The following calculator tells you how many feathers you need to get to a level from a given amount of experience. It can also factor in bonus experience.
template = Calculator:Silverhawks form = CalcForm result = CalcResult param = xp|Current level or experience|1|int| param = level|Target level|2|int| param = bonusxp|Bonus xp|0|int| param = dxp|Double XP Weekend|false|check|1,0
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Sparkling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Uncommon||N/A|
|Sparkling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Uncommon||N/A|
|Sparkling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Uncommon||N/A|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 7 October 2019 (Update):
- Destroying the silverhawk boots now displays the correct pop up message depending on if it has any combat stat or not.
- patch 10 September 2018 (Update):
- Silverhawk boots are no longer destroyed as part of the nimble outfit set.
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- patch 20 July 2015 (Update):
- An issue where silverhawk boots were removing particles from equipped weapons has been fixed.
- patch 16 March 2015 (Update):
- Silverhawk boots, slayer masks and slayer helms are now left-click to equip.
- patch 6 October 2014 (Update):
- Silverhawk boots now give Agility experience while fletching broad arrows.
- Silverhawk boots will now be triggered by more activities.
- patch 15 September 2014 (Update):
- The ‘protect on death’ option has been removed from low level silverhawk boots meaning that all silverhawk boots are now sent to your gravestone on death.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On 26 March 2014, Mod MMG made an official statement regarding the state of silverhawk boots and how they had jeopardised traditional Agility training. This was followed by an apology on the main page regarding micro transactions and the state of silverhawk boots on their release, which allowed for up to 600,000 Agility experience an hour.
- The coins per experience of these feathers can range anywhere from 3,179.04 (level 1) to 23.1 (level 98).
- If added to the keepsake box, it will retain any charges it had when removed.
- Silverhawk boots were patched in a hidden update. They initially converted to 35,000 coins if not protected on death; they now stay in the gravestone.