For this item's upgraded variants, see +1
Adamant armoured boots are tier 40 melee footwear. They require level 40 Defence to wear.
They can be made at a forge and anvil using 1 adamant bar, requiring 500 progress to complete, granting a total of 170 Smithing experience. They can be upgraded to adamant armoured boots + 1 with another 1 bar.
Adamant armoured boots
|170 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||5,645|
| Smithing level||40|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch
- patch 28 January 2019 (Update):
- Inventory icon has been centred.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, adamant equipment had a Defence requirement of 30.
- Adamant boots were members-only until the 5 October 2015 update, when it was made possible for free-to-play to obtain them by trading with members.
- Adamant boots were only available as drops until the Mining and Smithing rework, which also renamed them to armoured boots.