|Release||4 July 2006 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get another pair of Fancy boots from the Stronghold of Security.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always lost|
|Very nice boots from the Stronghold of Security.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Fancy boots are obtained as a reward for completing the Stronghold of Security. If lost, they can be obtained from the Cradle of Life at the end of the fourth level (The Sepulchre of Death). Multiple pairs can be claimed. Fancy boots provide bonuses identical to those of bronze armoured boots (although the fancy boots weigh less), and cannot be dropped, only destroyed.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||7.5||PvM: 0.1%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Cradle of Life||N/A||1||Always[dr 1]||N/A|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Melee armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 22 July 2019 (Update):
- patch 20 January 2009 (Update):
- A strip of the Stronghold of Security reward boots no longer changes based on your hair colour.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- These boots, along with the fighting boots, had the best defence bonuses of any boots in free-to-play before the Evolution of Combat introduced more Ranged and Magic armour sets available to free players.