Unfinished adamant bolts are adamant bolts before feathers are added. These bolts are made by using an adamant bar with an anvil, requiring 500 progress to complete. Each bar makes 50 unfinished bolts, gives 170 experience, and requires a Smithing level of 40.
Feathers may be added at a Fletching level of 61, granting 7 experience per bolt or 70 experience per set of 10 bolts. The resulting bolts may be used as ammunition for an adamant or a rune crossbow. Additionally, ruby bolt tips may be added (at a Fletching level of 63) to create ruby bolts, or diamond bolt tips (at a Fletching level of 65) to create diamond bolts.
Ruby bolts may be enchanted at level 49 Magic to create ruby bolts (e), and diamond bolts may enchanted at level 57 Magic to create diamond bolts (e).
At current Grand Exchange prices, making 50 unfinished bolts out of an Adamant bar will earn the player 5,651 coins (-14.54 per XP), without bonus experience.
Adamant bolts (unf) ×50
|170 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||8,200|
| Smithing level||40|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- Adamant bolts (unf) can now be disassembled.
- ninja 12 January 2015 (Update):
- There is now a left-click 'Feather' option on unfinished bolts.