Adamant dart tips are made with one adamant bar at level 40 Smithing, granting 170 Smithing experience, requiring 500 progress to complete, and yielding 50 dart tips. At level 67 Fletching, a player can use feathers on the dart tips to create adamant darts granting 15 Fletching experience per dart.
At current Grand Exchange prices, making 50 dart tips out of an Adamant bar will net the player 8,455 coins (49.74 per XP), without bonus experience.
To smith dart tips, a player must complete the Tourist Trap quest. Although this is a members-only quest, completion of the quest allows smithing on both free and member worlds thereafter.
Adamant dart tip ×50
|170 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||10,350|
| Smithing level||40|
| Completed Tourist Trap|
| Must be performed at an anvil|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 12 January 2015 (Update):
- There is now a left-click 'Tip' option on all arrow heads, bolt tips and dart tips.