A four-leaf clover necklace is a rare item won on the Squeal of Fortune. When worn, it would increase gold coin drop amounts from monsters, and would also increase experience across all skills by 3% while it has charges. For every charge consumed by training a skill for a period of time, it would roll for an item from the Squeal of Fortune, including prismatic lamps, cash bags, Pendants and lucky equipment. A newly won Four-leaf clover necklace has 10 charges. Lucky clover necklaces were changed to now give a 10- minute XP boost when a charge is consumed.
While leveling a resource-gathering skill, or training combat, or training at any of the skill plots in a clan citadel, it randomly rewards gold or an item on the SOF drop table once every 10 minutes, using up one charge each time. It has a 25% chance of landing on the drop table, awarding one of the items listed among it. If an item (possibly a cash bag) is won, it will automatically appear in your inventory; the items cannot be converted to coins. If coins are won, they will go straight to your money pouch. If nothing is won, there is no message and the only evidence is that the necklace will show fewer charges remaining when examined.
Your four-leaf clover necklace shines briefly and you find <item>.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 5 September 2016 (Update):
- Lucky clover necklaces have now changed to give a 10-minute XP boost when a charge is consumed.
- patch 22 July 2014 (Update):
- Lucky clover necklaces of the same type and number of leaves can have their charges combined by using one on another in the players backpack.
- patch 25 September 2013 (Update):
- Lucky clover necklaces now use up charges when crafting Summoning pouches.