Necklace of Shadows
|Necklace of Shadows|
|Release||19 December 2016 (Update)|
|Quest item||Sliske's Endgame|
|Destroy||If destroyed you can reclaim this from Relomia in Draynor Village. You can also reclaim it from the quest storage chest.|
|Examine||This necklace draws power from the shadow realm, stopping your summoning points from draining over time while you have a familiar summoned.|
|On death||Always kept|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Necklace of Shadows is a reward from Sliske's Endgame. This item can be reclaimed from Relomia, Emissary of Sliske, in Draynor Village. It can also be re-obtained at May's Quest Caravan after putting 150 quest points into the Hub Track. This item is part of the Shadow-touched training set.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- While equipped, Summoning familiars will not drain a player's summoning points after they have been initially summoned.
- This can be useful when using Summoning familiars for passive boosts while skilling (such as an invisible Mining boost) where a different necklace is not needed and to negate the cost of summoning point restoring options.
- Wearing the necklace along with the Ring of Whispers and the Combined Catalyst fragment allows players to occasionally find manifested knowledge when training which will offer experience in the skill they were training when it appeared.
Update history[edit | edit source]
9 January 2023 (
- This item can now be reclaimed upon death.
- This item's Items Kept on Death value was changed to 500,000 coins.
|Part 15 of the Sliske's Game quest series|