The onyx necklace is made by using a gold bar, an onyx, and a necklace mould on a furnace. It requires a crafting level of 82 and provides 120 experience.
A player enchanting an onyx necklace.
Grum's Gold Exchange in Port Sarim doesn't buy or sell Onyx rings, necklaces, or amulets.
At 87 magic, the onyx necklace can be enchanted into a berserker necklace by members.
|120 XP||-||3 (1.8s) ||466,970|
| Crafting level||82|
| Must be performed at a furnace|
| Members only|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- Despite requiring gold, the necklace is fully black.