Patch Notes (25 September 2013)
These Patch Notes were announced on 25 September 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Clan cloaks are no longer graphically distorted on male players.
- Some issues with black texturing on the South-West shore of the Kharazi jungle have been fixed.
- Several minor graphical issues with Austri have been corrected.
- The missing wall in southern Varrock, next to the southeast corner of the Zamorak chapel, has been put back in place.
- A bloom issue during the stone of Jas cutscene in the While Guthix Sleeps quest has been corrected.
- Some blocking has been added to the waterfalls on the Lunar Isle to prevent players walking into the rock face.
- Thok's Dungeoneering cape no longer clips with the cape stand.
- A graphical error on the small furnace in Piscatoris has been resolved.
- Some rocks on the shoreline of Dragontooth Isle no longer cause odd effects in OpenGL.
- Another rogue curtain, this time attached to a cactus in the Kharidian desert, has been removed.
- There are no longer any floating objects on display on the tea seller's stall.
- The easy clue scroll map for Falador standing stones has been corrected.
- The Cooking range in Lumbridge is no longer a model of a sink.
- A God Emissary artefact fragment has been added back to south Varrock.
- The roofs at the Grand Exchange now connect seamlessly.
- The armoured wandering signature hero version of Sir Owen has re-acquired his sword.
- The makeover mage interface now uses the new interface graphical style.
- A minor player animation issue in the dungeon beneath the Black Knight's Fortress has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Players can now purchase rewards from the Ranging Guild ticket exchange with an existing stack of the item but with an otherwise full inventory.
- After completing the Seers' Village courthouse case "Party Pete VS His Neighbours", players will now be able to see Party Pete's name appear in their court case history, viewable via the court's clerk.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- Zandar Horfyre will now take the symptoms list before players have finished speaking to him during Fairy Tale 1.
- The Fairy Tale 1 quest now displays the correct quest requirements in the Quest Journal.
- Using the bone shard on a chisel during the Shilo Village quest now creates the key.
- A punctuation error in the dialogue for Ramarno in the Defender of Varrock quest has been fixed.
- The Seer's Village "Plenty-potion-entiary" task has been fixed to register the completion conditions properly.
- The Seers' Village "King Coal" achievement now states the correct amount of coal that players need to deposit in the coal trucks.
- An issue with a blank Task Complete popup and message after completing all 60 floors on Hard Mode has been fixed.
- Robin now converts bones to slime and bonemeal correctly.
- Bonus XP has now been recoloured to green on the Statistics interface tooltip to make it stand out and avoid confusion with remaining XP.
- Messages will now be displayed in the lobby consistently beyond the first 100 messages.
- Titles in free to play worlds now function correctly.
- The Defence set of potions now boost the correct amount of Defence skill points.
- The Farming skill level requirement to plant and harvest sunchoke and flytrap plants has been corrected.
- Several tiles near the Sinclair mansion, and in the Al Kharid desert, no longer force players off them.
- The "You create a larger dose of potion." message when mixing Prayer Renewal potions with Morytania legs, has been added to the game messages filter.
- The time displayed on the Prayer Renewal buff icon no longer resets to 5m when the player logs out.
- An issue where the lava titan scroll referred to a special attack bar has been fixed.
- Lucky clover necklaces now use up charges when crafting Summoning pouches.
- Toggling off the goblin raids messages no longer also toggles off the demon raids message.
- Tormented demon prayer switching is now reflected in the combat overlay quicker.
- The Diango item retrieval interface now has a tooltip which states what the objects are.
- The struts on the walls in the collapsed tunnel room in Daemonheim no longer disappear when repaired by two players at the same time.
- The signpost outside Vorago's cave has had a grammatical correction.
- Gold and fur studded chaps now have the correct requirements to equip.
- Attempting to place a chinchompa gravestone in a location that requires more space no longer references a tree.
- An outdated arrow that appeared on out-of-range combat targets has been removed.
- A problem with keybindings becoming unbound when closing a text input interface - such as when joining Friends / Clan chat channels - has been fixed.
- There is now a space between a player's title and display name when using the titles "Super Super" or "Super Supervillian" on a female character.
- An issue with the prototype colossus' footsteps not playing has been fixed.
- Customised hit splats now appear in PvP combat correctly.
- The Scroll of Cleansing now gives the wine rather than potions when making Super Saradomin / Zamorak potions.
- Weapon poisons can now be bound to the potion bind-slot for Dungeoneering.
- Saradominist prideleaders and Zamorakian butcher demons now give combat XP when killed.
- Whilst in use, Elnock, Yaktwee and the Polypore Dungeon Merchant's item storage now lock the Backpack interface.
- Text no longer gets cut off in dialogue boxes during the Monastery of Ascension.
- The price checker can now be closed with the main window's [X] button.
- The "Charge" spell has been removed from the Skill Advance Guide.