Shark's tooth necklace
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shark's tooth necklace|
|Release||23 August 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||120,600 coins|
|Low alch||80,400 coins|
|A collection of sharp pointed teeth.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The shark's tooth necklace can be obtained after playing the Fishing Trawler minigame. It can be crafted by using 5 Shark teeth received from the minigame, with some thread. A Crafting level of 91 is required to make it, and doing so will give 170 experience. Crafting the necklace gives a message You string the teeth onto a necklace. It looks snazzy.
Wearing the necklace provides the following effects:
- The heal over time effect given when a baron shark is eaten is extended for an additional 5 seconds, giving it the potential to heal 2750 life points instead of the normal 2500.
- Eating a shark has a chance to heal an additional 200 life points.
- A 5% Fishing experience boost is received when fishing sharks, baron sharks, great white sharks, and wobbegongs. Note that the necklace increases base experience, so this experience bonus stacks with other boosts, and affects augmented item experience as well.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 15 August 2016 (Update):
- Shark's tooth necklaces now give 5% additional Fishing experience whilst fishing wobbegongs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the shark's tooth necklace is crafted, it will appear on a player's adventurer's log.