The split dragontooth necklace is a Dungeoneering reward that was released along with the Warped floors. The necklace can be purchased from the rewards trader for 17,000 Dungeoneering tokens, and requires 60 Prayer and 60 Dungeoneering to purchase.
When worn, this necklace restores prayer points when burying certain bones:
- 50 Prayer points for burying normal, burnt or bat bones.
- 100 Prayer points for burying big, baby dragon, or wyvern bones.
- 100 Prayer points for burying dragon, dinosaur, dagannoth, ourg, airut, frost dragon, hardened dragon and reinforced dragon bones.
- 0 Prayer points for burying wolf bones.
- While using the attuned ectoplasmator:
- 50 Prayer points for absorbing impious ashes
- 100 Prayer points for absorbing accursed ashes, ghosts, ghasts, tortured souls, regular and mighty banshee, Loar, Phrin, Riyl, Asyn and Fiyr Shades
- 100 Prayer points for absorbing infernal ashes, tortured ashes, aberrant spectres, spiritual mages, rangers and warriors, the Barrows brothers, tormented wraiths and all Revenants
Note that manually scattering ashes will not restore prayer points when using the necklace, nor will ghosts killed in conjunction with the ectoplasmator. Only ghosts killed or ashes scattered automatically by the attuned ectoplasmator will trigger the effects of the necklace.
Combined with the bonecrusher or the Attuned ectoplasmator in locations where aggressive monsters with low life points that frequently drop bones or are undead, the item will restore prayer points by automatically burying bones or scattering ashes. This item is the better version of the twisted bird skull necklace and the lesser version of the demon horn necklace. Using this necklace in combination with the bonecrusher or attuned ectoplasmator, it is possible to greatly extend trips to monsters which drop big bones (such as dark beasts) or ashes, especially when used in combination with the soul split curse.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 15 July 2019 (Update):
- Demonhorn and dragontooth necklaces will now work as expected with Dinosaur bones.
- patch 14 September 2011 (Update):
- Updated item information for the Prayer rework in the Dungeoneering reward shop.
- patch 15 February 2011 (Update):
- Ape bones now work correctly with this necklace.
- patch 17 January 2011 (Update):
- This necklace no longer has an effect on free worlds.