One-leaf clover necklace
|One-leaf clover necklace|
|Release||29 August 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|Backpack||Wear, Rub, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Grants a daily level boost to a randomly picked skill.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The one-leaf clover necklace was an uncommon item found from using the other three clover necklaces won on the Squeal of Fortune. When worn, it grants a +5 boost to a random skill for 30 minutes. The item has infinite charges but may only be activated once daily. If the boosted skill falls below the boosted level, it returns to the boosted level shortly after.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 5 September 2016 (Update):
- Lucky clover necklaces have now changed to give a 10-minute XP boost when a charge is consumed.
- patch 7 March 2016 (Update):
- patch 22 July 2014 (Update):
- Lucky clover necklaces of the same type and number of leaves can have their charges combined by using one on another in the players backpack.
- patch 13 November 2013 (Update):
- The lucky one-leaf clover now boosts the Divination skill correctly.
- patch 25 September 2013 (Update):
- Lucky clover necklaces now use up charges when crafting Summoning pouches.