Patch Notes (5 September 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 5 September 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this weeks update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Fixed a graphical issue with the petal coronet on female characters.
- The golem outfit and quartermaster aura now work correctly work with crablets.
- Players will now consistently have their reward shown in purple in the chat window when winning a purple prize from Treasure Hunter.
- Untradeable springs from the Treasure Map event have been renamed as "tight springs" and now have an altered icon to differentiate from regular springs.
- Aggression and Camouflage potions no longer lose their effect after logging out.
- Teleporting to the Wilderness Volcano on a free world with the elite wilderness task set complete will no longer attempt to quick-teleport.
- Updated the Wilderness death list to account for objects that derive prices from component pieces or other objects.
- It is no longer possible to become skulled on players you cannot attack.
- Lucky clover necklaces have now changed to give a 10-minute XP boost when a charge is consumed.
- Various XP buffs, such as Refer-a-Friend bonuses, will now correctly stack their boosts.
- Disassembling and siphoning items will now count towards Invention harmony pillars, capping at 50k XP per action.