The arcane stream necklace is a magic amulet, created by combining a chaotic remnant with Saradomin's hiss. It is the best non-degrading magic amulet in the game, providing a +44 magic boost to the player wearing it. The necklace requires 80 Magic and 70 Dungeoneering to wear. Its magic bonus slightly surpasses that of the Saradomin's hiss, although it lacks a prayer bonus; those without the extra ten Magic levels or Dungeoneering prerequisites to purchase and equip it may find the latter a more suitable option.
It can be used on a blood necklace shard to create an arcane blood necklace.
If you die in the Wilderness with the arcane stream necklace, it will drop 50,000 coins instead of the item.
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
Comparison with other neckwear[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 19 December 2012 (Update):
- The arcane stream necklace's Magic requirement has been corrected in the Skill Advance Guide and Dungeoneering rewards shop.
- patch 4 December 2012 (Update):
- The Dungeoneering interface has been updated to have the correct values for the arcane necklaces.
- When it was released it cost 100,000 tokens, but this was changed with the Slayer Challenges update to 30,500 tokens. The chaotic remnant, however, costs 100,000 tokens.
- Until 27 May 2014 this item could be purchased on its own, as a complete item.
- It required 70 magic to wear before the Evolution of Combat.