The arcane stream necklace is a magic amulet, created by combining a chaotic remnant with Saradomin's hiss. It is the best non-degrading magic amulet in the game, providing a +44 magic boost to the player wearing it. The necklace requires 80 Magic and 70 Dungeoneering to wear. Its magic bonus slightly surpasses that of the Saradomin's hiss, although it lacks a prayer bonus; those without the extra ten Magic levels or Dungeoneering prerequisites to purchase and equip it may find the latter a more suitable option.
It can be used on a Blood necklace shard to create an Arcane blood necklace.
If you die in the Wilderness with the arcane stream necklace, it will drop 50,000 coins instead of the item.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
Comparison with other neckwear[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 19 December 2012 (Update):
- The arcane stream necklace's Magic requirement has been corrected in the Skill Advance Guide and Dungeoneering rewards shop.
- patch 4 December 2012 (Update):
- The Dungeoneering interface has been updated to have the correct values for the arcane necklaces.
- When it was released it cost 100,000 tokens, but this was changed with the Slayer Challenges update to 30,500 tokens. The chaotic remnant, however, costs 100,000 tokens.
- Until 27 May 2014 this item could be purchased on its own, as a complete item.
- It required 70 magic to wear before the Evolution of Combat.