Remora's necklace is a reward from the Song from the Depths quest, given to the player by The Raptor after escaping from inside the Queen Black Dragon. It provides unlimited teleports to the Grotworm lair, in front of the ominous door that leads to the Queen Black Dragon fight. In free-to-play worlds however, the necklace teleports the player to the White Knight Camp. If destroyed, it can be retrieved from Sir Rebrum near the lair or at May's Quest Caravan after putting 150 quest points into the Hub Track.
A player teleporting using Remora's necklace.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 5 August 2019 (Update):
- Remora's necklace will now teleport to White Knight Camp in F2P.
- update 25 March 2019 (Update):
- Remora's necklace teleport is now unlimited.
- patch 25 March 2019 (Update):
- Removed the limit of one teleport from Remora's necklace and moved it's teleport location from the White Knights' camp to the ominous door that leads into the QBD fight.
- ninja 9 October 2017 (Update):
- Remora's necklace is now free to play.
- After the initial update, a glitch on the Grand Exchange showed the option to buy Remora's cutscene necklace. Under item information, it stated that the item is "wielded in the right hand", and was usable in free-to-play even though it was a members-only quest item. This item had a guide price of 6 coins, from its initial price of 1 coin. In the Grand Exchange Database, there was even a graph which showed its price change trend. This was fixed with the next update.