A dragonstone necklace (formerly known as dragon necklace) is a necklace made by using a gold bar, a dragonstone, and a necklace mould on a furnace. It requires a Crafting level of 72 and provides 105 Crafting experience when made. Making this item will result in a profit of 2,998 coins.
The dragonstone necklace can be enchanted into a skills necklace by members whose Magic level is 68 or higher.
Grum's Gold Exchange in Port Sarim does not buy or sell dragonstone rings, necklaces, or amulets.
A player enchanting a dragonstone necklace.
|105 XP||-||3 (1.8s) ||11,391|
| Crafting level||72|
| Must be performed at a furnace|
| Members only|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
- Dragonstone Dragonstone Dragonstone ( 20) – Kill a dragonstone dragon, while wearing the dragonstone armour and dragonstone jewellery, using dragonstone bolts, with an inventory full of dragonstones.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 25 January 2016 (Update):
- The following items now have higher Grand Exchange purchase limits:
- Dragonstone jewellery increased to 500 every four hours.