Red dragonhide vambraces are red dragonhide armour worn in the hand slot. Red dragonhide vambraces are available to member's rangers and require 55 Defence to wear. They can also be created by members through the Crafting skill at level 73 from one piece of red dragonleather, granting 78 Crafting experience.
Kebbit claws can be used on these vambraces to make Red spiky vambraces which have a spikier appearance. Players will need level 32 Crafting to make any vambraces into spiked vambraces.
Red dragonhide vambraces
|78 XP||-||3 (1.8s) ||2,095|
| Crafting level||73|
| Members only|
|Red dragon leather||1||1,865||1,865|
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The data in this table are based on the current Grand Exchange prices. It is accurate assuming the items are bought from the Grand Exchange and the completed Red d'hide vambraces are sold afterwards.
||Profit/xp (Bonus experience)
|Tanning Red dragonhide
|Buying Red dragonleather
|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 16 January 2017 (Update):
- Various object names that were cut short by old character limits, were missing proper noun capitalisation or had other issues have been adjusted. Notable mentions to mahogany flatpacks, dragonhide equipment, skillcapes and Ancient Warriors' equipment.
- This item has been renamed from "Red d'hide vambraces" to "Red dragonhide vambraces".
- patch 19 May 2009 (Update):
- Corrected a typo with the level requirements for red dragonhide items.
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- Adjusted the various level bound versions of vambraces as their colours were slightly wrong.